Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

reprint a reconciliation report

I have reconciled my December bank statement and I didn't print the report. I like to print it out and attach to the bank statement. How can I reprint?
    4 months ago

Hi linda2106,

Thank you for your post. Allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

Regarding your concern on how to reprint the previous reconciliation, you can follow this steps:

•  Navigate to Reports>> Banking 
    •  Reconciliation Report
    • If you run a report or select Advance filters the report window should generate 
    • Within the filters >> Refinements section, you want to choose the individual account 
    • When that has been selected, you will have the option in Dates section for Select by
    • Using the Select by you can select List of Recorded statements dates and select the desired reconciliation date
    • You will need to select Run Report after updating those filters. 
    • You can click on Print preview to see how it appears when printed. 
    • Click the dropdown arrow (blue in the upper left corner) you have the option to Export, Send, Save as, Print

I hope this helps. If you still need further assistance or if you have other questions or concern, please contact us again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel