Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Change of Owner

I would like to change my "Owner" status for AccountRight to a different user but retain online administrator status.  Can you please advise how to do this?

Thankyou

2 REPLIES 2
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Re: Change of Owner

Hi @MeaganG2,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in our response. 

If you'd like to modify your owner's user access to an administrator role and add an additional owner to the file, we can certainly assist with that. I'll be reaching out to you privately to collect some necessary information to facilitate this change in user access. Please keep an eye on your Community forum inbox, and we'll continue through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Re: Change of Owner

Hi @MeaganG2,

Thank you for working with me in a private message. I'm pleased to inform you that the necessary changes have been made successfully. Your role has been updated from owner to administrator, and the individual you specified has been added as the new owner of the file. Please note that the primary contact for the account will be notified via email about the cancellation of their access. As their file user access has been removed, they are now designated as the owner and have access to all files.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post