Australia
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Change of serial number

Hi

I requested to have the serial number removed from a file that is under my serial number so it can have its own serial number.

I've received the file back but I dont have a new serial number.  Where or how do I get a new one?

I assumed it would create a new serial number in the process.

3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Re: Change of serial number

Hi @FelicityC,

Thank you for your post. In your new file, you can locate your serial number in the AccountRight's Company Information window. To access this, open your company file and navigate to Setup > Company Information.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

FelicityC
Partner
4 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Earl

It isn't a new file, its an existing file.  

As I said in the previous post, I had my serial number removed from this file so it can have its own serial number but I since found out that I need to create a new file in order to get the new serial number & then restore the backup & enter the new serial number.

It wasnt made clear to me on the process of changing the serial number on a file.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @FelicityC,

To facilitate the transfer of the company file and utilize the available free space under the new serial number, it is necessary to purchase a subscription. You can acquire one by visiting https://www.myob.com/au/pricing. After obtaining the new serial number, proceed to restore the repaired file and update it with the newly acquired serial number.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post