Forum Discussion

MinaEE
User
2 years ago

Migrating Data

I am just wondering why MYOB makes it so difficult to upgrade across their own platforms? Why after all this time is it impossible to migrate data from Essentials to Account Right? I can purchase a competitors product and upload data with a few easy steps. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MinaEE  thank you for your post.  I do understand your concern. 

As of now, we can do a migration process if you are moving from AccountRight/AccountEdge and decided to migrate into MYOB Business/NewEssentials.

If it is the other way around, there is no information yet if it will be available in the near future. 

Regards,

Hannah

MinaEE
      User

No, your reply did not help. You just restated the problem. 

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

MinaEE the available feature right now is to migrate from MYOB AccountRight to MYOB Business. 
        If it is migrating from MYOB Essentials to MYOB AccountRight, this feature is not yet available but I will forward this to our product development team and take it into consideration to possibly have it available in the future. Thank you. 

MBLegADL
    Experienced Cover User

Hey, we can't even email a receipt from MYOB - lower your expectations to nearly zero..  Its the only way to be happy with this shell of a once great product.