Jeannine
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Need to Change Access Levels of User in Account Right

Hi,

We have outsourced our Payroll and set up the Users with Payroll access.

It has become apparent that we need to give them greater access so I was wanting to change their level to Accountant.

I attempted to do this by clicking on the Accountant tick box but it would not allow me to change.

I clicked on the my.myob link and it would seem the only change I can make to the user is to remove access.

How do I change this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Jeannine
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Need to Change Access Levels of User in Account Right

Hi,

Since posting this I have through my.myob removed the users access to the online file.

I thought I could then go to that User on the company file and change the access level to Accountant but they have now disappeared as a user.

When I attempted to add the person as a user again.  I received an error message saying that a person with that email adress is already a user.  

Could someone please contact me as i think this will need fixing from the backend.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @Jeannine,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

Apologies for the delayed response. If you'd like to change the user's online company file roles to an accountant, you can simply deselect the current roles and select the accountant/bookkeeper role. However, given that you've removed the user access, this user will not appear in the user lists, and reactivation is required from our side. I'll reach out to you via private message to collect some necessary information to address your issue. Please keep an eye on your Community forum inbox, and we'll continue to provide assistance through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @Jeannine,

I'm just following up regarding the additional details I've requested via private message to further assist in activating user access. Please don't hesitate to reply to this message if you still require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @Jeannine,

Please be informed that we will be closing this thread as we have not received any updates from you regarding the additional information we have been awaiting. If you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to come back to our Community forum.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post