Forum Discussion

Casperpng
Contributing User
2 years ago

Rearranging file location and user login

Hi

I have been asked by the company accountant to rearrange the way MYOB opens. Traditional method is we open MYOB from our desktop and then we are prompted to identify the data file we would like to open either directly navigating to the location of the Account right file or if the file is available under My recently accessed files.

After identification of file to open, we are then prompted for UserID and password.

The accountant wants me to change that. He wants it to be like this: Open MYOB on desktops. It should then prompt for UserID and then to data file identification.

I have tried explaining that it's not possible but he is insisting a fix to this. Can anyone shed some light on this?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Casperpng

Thanks for your post.

I understand that you are looking for other ways of opening your company file. However as of now, we don't have that set up in AccountRight. We normally click the company file then we will be ask for the user id and password.

I highly recommend posting these functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our AccountRight Idea Exchange Board.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth