Reanna
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Separating company to a new serial number

We operate multiple company files under the one serial number. Due to a few partnerships taking place we've needed to add more administrators to the serial number to give them full access however this means they now have access to all company files (including companys they are not a partner in). 

Can MYOB create a new serial number and move a company file to it? We have called support but they've struggled to understand the situation. 

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Separating company to a new serial number

Hi @Reanna,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this case, if you wish to add your business partner as an administrator to a specific company file, you can do so by going to the company file and setting this up through user access. for further information about this, kindly refer to this Help article: Invite a user to an online file.

Regarding your query, if MYOB can create a new serial number, you'll need to purchase an additional subscription or online entitlement (a new serial number) so the company file can move over to the new serial number.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post