Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

USER ACCESS

What is the correct user setting for an employee to only veiw if an invoice is paid.  With no access to edit or view anything else?

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

116Kudos

489Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: USER ACCESS

Hi @Katie2010,

Thank you for your post.

There isn't a setting that limits a user's access to solely viewing the payment status of invoices. However, you can manage the user's company file roles specifically for sales. You can set up a read-only role for sales. It's important to note that this role does not restrict the user's access to only viewing the paid invoices. They will still have access to other sales-related information. For more information, kindly refer to this Help article: Set up roles.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Katie2010
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Princess,

thank you for your advise.

What i am unsure of is that if i have sales set up to edit for another user and i change the sales setting to read only for another user will that apply differantly for each user with the sales option or they both have to be set the same?

It is not clear in the user settings in MYOB.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @Katie2010,

Thank you for your response. To fine-tune the exact access for a user, you'll need to navigate to the 'Manage Users' tab and select a specific role for the user. Following this, you can go to the 'Manage Roles' tab to further customize the specific access that these roles provide.

For instance, if your user has a sales role, you can navigate to the 'Manage Roles' tab to modify what the sales role can access.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further clarification or any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post