Jackanet
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

confirm your company file

Hi

I have been put onto read only on my Account Right programme.  It seems the only way to do this is phone MYOB to arrange for our licence file to be emailed to us - However I have phoned 3 times to the 0508 number and been disconnected after 18 minutes and then the 0800 number which doesn't get connected.

It seems reprehensible to be stopped using software which we purchased.  

How do I get in contact with MYOB to resolve this issue?

Anet

3 REPLIES 3
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Re: confirm your company file

Hi @Jackanet,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late reply. I understand your frustration with the read-only issue on your AccountRight program and the difficulty in reaching MYOB through the phone numbers you've tried. We appreciate your patience with this. We will be sending you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Hi @Jackanet,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still unable to confirm your company file. I have recently requested the necessary information to assist you further through a private message, but we haven't received any response yet. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Hi @Jackanet,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for necessary information on working with company file confirmation, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always delighted to assist you.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post