Forum Discussion

SteelFab
Contributing User
2 years ago

formal complaint

Formal Complaint to MYOB Call Centres

Yesterday I was waiting on the phone for over 2.5 Hrs.  After the call was redirected, the lady told me that it would be a 10-minute wait, which turned into 1.47 hours. as soon as that department picked up the call, and the lines were poor, they cut off the ring. And, of course, no one returns the call.

Today the same thing happened; 1.39 hours later, the phone call was cut off due to poor lines and no callback! 

I am fed up with the rubbish call centres, clients are been pig-pong like we have all the time in the world. Trust me, I don't enjoy being treated that way.

If we are calling is because we need help, not help us to waste our valuable time!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi SteelFab,

We're sorry to hear about your experiences with phone support, however, thank you for reaching out and letting us know so that we can pass this on to our teams. If you'd like to submit this feedback formally, you can do so via the Feedback & Complaints channel on our Contact us page. 

Additionally, If you'd like to provide the details of your query here on the Community Forum, we'd be more than happy to assist you. 

SteelFab
      Contributing User

Done; pass it to the complaint department