Forum Discussion

BenRichardson
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Errors were found during the backup process

greetings myob community!

I am experiencing the above error message when trying to perform a backup of my accountright premier AU 2023.1.0, my build number is 2023.1.24.7870. I am a techie, but not yet familiar with the product, and all I need is a database file.

Interestingly/amusingly, I next get a message telling me that the backup was successful, but no file is written to my specified location.

I log in, I go to file - backup, specify a location (c:\temp), enter a password and click the "back up" button. This worked yesterday and I got my myox file in the specified folder.

Nothing has changed as far as i am aware, other than I got slightly older.

Please help :-)

Thanks, Ben

SamaraM
    2 years ago

Hi BenRichardson 

Thanks for sending that through.

From the error message that mentions being unable to find the backupPath, it might be related to the required Windows Shares not being created properly during AccountRight installation.

Can you please follow the steps mentioned in this Help Article: AccountRight Library Services issues.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi BenRichardson 

Welcome to the Community Forum. To give us more information about the error, we can look at the error log. Can you attach the error log in your reply so we can investigate further?

To download the log; 

1. Open your Start Menu
    2. Type: %localappdata%
    3. Open the %localappdata% folder
    4. Open the MYOB Folder
    5. Open the AccountRight Folder
    6. Open the Version folder (E.g: Current)
    7. Open the Diagnostics Folder.

The Diagnostic Log file would look like: Huxley.Application_xxxx.log. You can use the Choose file button at the bottom of the editor when writing on the Forum to add files to your post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi BenRichardson 

Thanks for sending that through.

From the error message that mentions being unable to find the backupPath, it might be related to the required Windows Shares not being created properly during AccountRight installation.

Can you please follow the steps mentioned in this Help Article: AccountRight Library Services issues.