Forum Discussion

Gillies
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago

Error Message during Reconciliation

Good morning,

I am currently reconciling October using Bank Feeds.  All transactions have reconciled, however I have 2 transcations that I need to record as 'Transfer Money' and when I click on this I get an error message (see attached photo).  I have tried a few times and the error message keeps appearing for both transactions.

Thanks for your help.

16 Replies

• Hi Gillies,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an error when transferring money.

To assist you further, could you please provide the error details at the left bottom of the error message? Then kindly include the error log in your response so I can look at it and assist you in resolving this matter. I'll provide this Help article, Error: Somethings gone wrong and AccountRight needs to be close, that has details to assist with this.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Gillies
      Experienced Cover User

Good morning,

Thank you for your response.  Please find error message log as requested.

Kind regards,

Lisa

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Gillies,

Thank you for providing the log file. I appreciate your cooperation in helping us better understand the issue you're facing. Could you please confirm if you've upgraded your account to the latest version of AccountRight? Our team is working hard to eliminate this kind of error. Once upgraded, try to record the transfer money again, and then please let me know if the issue persists.

Cheers,

Princess