MYOB AccountRight Plus software package

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Muzaffar
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB AccountRight Plus software package

Hi! I have a few questions regarding the MYOB AccountRight Plus software package:

1. Can you use the software remotely from any computer anywhere or does it have to be installed and set up in every computer from which you want to use the software?
  2. How many users can use the software concurrently at one time?
  3. Does it integrate with Salesforce-CRM software?
  4. What will be the monthly subscription after the 4-month promotion period ends?
  5. Apart from the monthly subscription cost, what other costs are there to use the software? Such as cost per user, or payroll charge depending on number of employees, set up costs, cost of using different features, etc?

I would greately appreciate anyone's help in providing answers to the above questions. 

Many thanks,

Muzaffar

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,079Posts

110Kudos

467Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB AccountRight Plus software package

Hi @Muzaffar 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I am happy to answer your questions:

• In AccountRight Plus in order for you to use this software you'll need to install and and set up in every computer. 
  • Every users that you've invited into the file can access the software. 
  • Integrates to salesforce
  • After the 4th promotion price will be back at $136 (https://www.myob.com/au/pricing)
  • No additional payments for other features since it is included in the plan however, another company data file online has an additional cost

For more information about this, kindly visit: https://www.myob.com/au/products/myob-business/accountright-plus

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess

Muzaffar
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Princess,

Thanks for your respose. That was helpful information.

Kind regards,

Muzaffar

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,079Posts

110Kudos

467Solutions

Hi @Muzaffar 

Thank you for the response. It's a pleasure for us to answer your query. Please don't hesitate to post again If you need help in the future. We are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post