Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Delete or hide reversed paysuper payments

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

802Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

"PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2021

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea through the years.

With the release of AccountRight 2021.1, we have introduced the Pay Superannuation status "Reversal Completed". This will alert users that the payment has been reversed and prevent the payment from being completed. For more information on Pay Superannuation statuses please see Help Article: Make superannuation payments.

Once again, thank you for your support and your patience for this long-awaited feature.

202 Comments
MGWEAL
1 Post
User

Totally argree with feedback already given;

"...it would be good to be able to remove unprocessed payments (which may be there due to error) so that they are not accidently "processed" at a later date. Even if it came up with "deleted" next to it instead of awaiting approval."

This is an urgent area that needs addressing

Janni1
1 Post
User

Please allow Super to be shifted from undeposited funds to Cheque account.

BekP
3 Posts
Cover User

It seems strange that a reversed transaction would remain in the Manage Payments window in Pending Authorisation status. 

Can you please include the ability to delete or hide the reversed tranaction- or at the very least change the status to Reversed.

Thanks so much.

P_Martin
1 Post
User

Why is this issue not being addressed by MYOB?

We have wasted a LOT of time trying to fix superannuation discrepancies that have occurred after reversing and re-doing an employees pay.

May have to look at migrating to another accounting program in the future if we continue to have headaches with MYOB and STP reporting.

Webezi
2 Posts
Cover User

I have a contribution that shows in Manage Payments as completed, however the funds were returned to our account 7 days after clearing.

I reversed the transaction, but it would be great to be able to remove the returned contribution from my screen to prevent any confusion.  The status never changed from completed, so anyone else looking at this screen wouldn't know why the payment had been made twice without looking into it further.

JojoArrow
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It would be great if I was able to delete a duplicate Superannuation Payment from Manage Payments window. 

If there is a way to do it and I just can't work it out can you please let me know.

Sinclair
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Seems to be an accident waiting to happen, a transaction sitting there for approval when the transaction doesnt exist.  With no way to fix an error?  6 years seems a long time for MYOB to be thinking of a fix for this issue.

JojoArrow
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Accident has happened now I have to get in touch with all of the super companies to request refund. What a nightmare for first day back in the new year! ! 

Definately need to get this sorted. Makes no sense to have them sitting there in the manage payments screen. 

Accounts12341
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User

Noticed that this request was originally made in 2014. 

Since it's now 2020, I'm guessing we're not getting the ability to hide or delete partially processed payments??

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

So here we are again.  Posted Nov 2014.   Over 500 votes and the top idea on the page.    So when I ask when will this be fixedSmiley Mad?