Forum Discussion

Brad66
User
20 days ago
Solved

Importing Items in Accountright Premier

I have downloaded a template from the MYOB help page and ready to load, but the instructions do not match my screen.

Can I actually import Items on this version of the software?

If so, how?

Thanks

Brad

• Hi Brad66,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Absolutely, you can import items using the AccountRight Premier software. If the instructions seem off, it might be because of software version differences or updates. Check out this easy-to-follow article for importing and exporting data. If you're still having trouble, don't hesitate to use MOCA, our virtual assistant, on myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com. If MOCA can't sort it out, our live chat team will automatically step in to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Brad66,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Absolutely, you can import items using the AccountRight Premier software. If the instructions seem off, it might be because of software version differences or updates. Check out this easy-to-follow article for importing and exporting data. If you're still having trouble, don't hesitate to use MOCA, our virtual assistant, on myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com. If MOCA can't sort it out, our live chat team will automatically step in to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Brad66,

Impressive! I'm glad to hear it worked out perfectly for you! I'll now close this post as resolved. Please don't hesitate to post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess