Forum Discussion

MJPop
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Show an ITEM's Custom Field on an Invoice

Hi all,

Running Accountright 2024.

We use custom invoice forms to generate a 'manufacturing order' , which is then used by our storemen to select and pack items for shipment. 

When specific items are on the order, i'd like a message/reminder for the storman to appear on our manufacturing order - such as "Items should be individually wrapped". 

I already pull CUSTOMER specific information/reminders such as this into the manufacturing order custom form from the customer cardfile (using Custom Field #1), but I'd like to pull in ITEM specific information from the ITEM cardfile.   Unofrunately, I don't seem to be able to reference this field directly on an invoice document... seems to only be useful for report filtering?

Is there another way I can set up an item to print item-specific reminders to the storeman on a manufacturing order?

Thanks.

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MJPop,

Thanks for your post.

Upon thorough check, the feature you are looking for is not an available feature yet. With this, we encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration so that our developers would be able to see it.

Please feel free to create a post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen