Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Annual Leave Accruing in Reverse

I was on a call to support, transferred to tech support and the call just dropped out. Overall, I just spent 49mins without any help or resolution.

My employee's annual leave balance is calculating in reverse and the error started when we switched from BASE SALARY to BASE HOURLY in December 2021. That is, each week his Base Hourly Rate of 30.40 hours is deducted from his annual leave, making his annual leave balance in arrears by 500+ hours.

He has taken some annual leave in December 2021, January, February and April 2022, however not 500+ hours worth.

Need this resolved ASAP!

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi earthandsoul 

Thanks for your post. From what you've described it sounds like you've selected Base Hourly in Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Annual leave accrual>>Linked wages category:

The leave entitlement balance will be reduced by the wage payroll categories selected so selecting Base Hourly will reduce the balance by the hours paid against the Base Hourly payroll category.

To fix this you will need to untick Base Hourly and then process an adjustment pay to correct the leave balance: Adjusting leave balances

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.