Forum Discussion

MagicHat
Experienced User
11 months ago
Solved

Annual Leave not Accruing all of a sudden

I have done a normal payrun as normal, and have noticed that the annual leave has not accrued only on a selection of employees. it is the employees that work more then the 38 hour week but is on a salary. Is this an issue with MYOB. as every other payrun has been working no problem. In the attachment, the highlighted part on these particular employees should have accrued just lke everyone else.

• Hi MagicHat 

Thank you for reaching out to us about your concern and I'll be glad to assist you with this. 

For employees on salary basis, annual leave will not accrue automatically if the calculation basis of the leave accrual is percentage of gross hours, as base salary employees don't have hours. If you have employees on both base hourly and base salary, best to have them on separate leave accrual category, one for base hourly and one for base salary. If you want them to be on the same leave accrual category, you can change the calculation basis to user entered amount per pay period or equals to XX hours per pay period/ per month or year.

Leave and entitlements has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MagicHat 

Thank you for reaching out to us about your concern and I'll be glad to assist you with this. 

For employees on salary basis, annual leave will not accrue automatically if the calculation basis of the leave accrual is percentage of gross hours, as base salary employees don't have hours. If you have employees on both base hourly and base salary, best to have them on separate leave accrual category, one for base hourly and one for base salary. If you want them to be on the same leave accrual category, you can change the calculation basis to user entered amount per pay period or equals to XX hours per pay period/ per month or year.

Leave and entitlements has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MagicHat,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,

Sai