2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Annual Leave Entitlements

We provide staff who have been with us for 5 years or more, 5 weeks annual leave.  Is there a way in AccountRight Plus to set annual leave entitlements at an individual staff member level rather than a company-wide default?

Currently I run the payroll with Annual Leave Accrual "equals 7.6923% of Gross Hours" for staff entitled to 4 weeks annual leave, and change it to "equals 9.6153% of Gross Hours" for staff entitled to 5 weeks annual leave.  Ideally I'd like it set at an individual staff member level to avoid having to do 2 pay runs.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Annual Leave Entitlements

Hi @DG11,

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

At present, the default accrued hours for entitlements are linked to the Entitlement category. This means it's not possible to set different hours for different employees within the same entitlement category. A workaround could be to create a new entitlement category with a default of 5 weeks. This new category can then be assigned to the employee who is entitled to 5 weeks of annual leave. Also, I recommend reading through the article 'Leave and Entitlements' for a better reference to the process. 

Please reach out if you need more assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve 

DG11
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

ThanksGenreve.  Hoping  that functionality gets added at some point but will go with the workaround for now.

Regards

David

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @DG11,

Thanks for your response.

You're very much welcome. Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. We are here to assist you!

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post