Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Annual leave accrual

Hi,

I currently have one employee who isn't accuring his entitlements and have check the Setup>>Preferences>>Reports and Forms>>Making sure that "Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on PayCheque Stubs" is ticked. Also gone to the Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Selecting the entitlement and making sure that "Print on Pay Advice" has been ticked. 

Also have checked Payroll Details>>Entitlements>>Entitlement information>>Calculation basis>>equals>>160>>year.

Please advise if any changes need to be paid to this section as our employees are paid weekly for a

40hr week = 3.0769 per pay period. 

Thank you

Screenshot 2024-03-28 131501.png
3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Re: Annual leave accrual

Hi @Tamar1,

Thanks for your post. I recommend checking what pay basis your employees have. Are they paid hourly or on a salary basis? If they are paid hourly, the second option should be their calculation basis. If they are on a salary basis, then it should be the third option. Please visit this help article for more information: Leave and entitlements.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Tamar1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi,

I attached the screenshot below of what is currently setup and it seem to only be happening with 1 of our employees who isn't accuring his entitlements.

Screenshot 2024-04-09 155012.png
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @Tamar1,

Thanks for your response.

Please confirm if the affected employee is on hourly or salary basis. This information can be found in the wage category linked to the entitlement. To check it, go to Payroll > Payroll Categories > Wages tab > Select the wage category linked to annual leave accrual and to the employee > Check the 'Pay basis. If the pay basis says hourly, the calculation of the annual leave accrual should be Equals [x] Percent of. On the other hand, if the pay basis is salary, then the calculation of the entitlement should be Equals [x] Hours per. This set up is very important because it is one of the reasons why an employee is not accruing any entitlements.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post