Forum Discussion

AGreg
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Changes to way super payments are processed

Further to the announcement that myob are moving to a new super clearing house can you please confirm that we:

a) can't process a super run in version 2021.8 until we sign the agreement and we

b) can't sign the agreement until we upgrade to version 2022.1

If that is the case that is really disappointing and a massive problem for us as we have a super run this week but aren't scheduled to upgrade our myob server edition for a couple more weeks because we need to ensure all bugs that invariably come with a new update are fixed first.

• Hi AGreg 

Thanks for your post. Before the next super payment can be made after 9th February 2022, a file owner or administrator will need to review and accept the new Product Disclosure Statement and DirectDebit Authority form. This means that you will need to update to 2022.1 to process that super payment.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

15 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi AGreg 

Thanks for your post. Before the next super payment can be made after 9th February 2022, a file owner or administrator will need to review and accept the new Product Disclosure Statement and DirectDebit Authority form. This means that you will need to update to 2022.1 to process that super payment.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Coreelec
      User

Hi,

I have recently updated to use the new super clearing house and we have 2022.1 but our super still hasnt left our bank. It doesnt usually take this long - I have processed on both thursday and friday for 3 different companies.  Is there something else that i should be doing or is this a one off as its a new clearing house?

thanks. Amanda.

Ninak
        User

I'm also experiencing this issue. processed super on the 17th and the status is still "processing payment"