Forum Discussion

Lisa_H
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

EMPLOYEE SELF-ONBOARDING

Hi

Is it possible for MYOB to put an option in "Setup/Preferences" or elsewhere, to turn this off so that it stops popping up every time I enter a new employee card?

I don't want to use it, and it gets a bit annoying after a while.

Thanks

Lisa_H

• Hello Lisa_H 

If you'd prefer, you can manually create the employee's card and enter their details in AccountRight. Just click Close (or Skip) in the Employee Self-Onboarding window and manually add the employee.

I have passed on the feedback about the preference to turn this off as it's not possible. Have you heard of our AccountRight Ideas Exchange? It's where you can give and upvote other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your suggestion here too.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Lisa_H 

If you'd prefer, you can manually create the employee's card and enter their details in AccountRight. Just click Close (or Skip) in the Employee Self-Onboarding window and manually add the employee.

I have passed on the feedback about the preference to turn this off as it's not possible. Have you heard of our AccountRight Ideas Exchange? It's where you can give and upvote other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your suggestion here too.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.