Forum Discussion

Gail_C4L
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

EOFY Payroll RFBA Section 57A error

I'm trying to enter my Section 57A RFBA in EOFY Finalisation and it comes up with a "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser." I tried entering mulitples and go this error after refreshing, I tried one employee, got his saved and then tried one more and multiples and keep getting this error.

I have tried this in a couple of different browsers with the same error.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

• Hi Gail_C4L 

Thank you for your post. 

In this matter, this error can only occur when attempting to pay amounts under the ATO minimum. Please check this page: Fringe benefits - tax rates and thresholds. You can seek advice from the ATO if you are unsure. You can also check our Help Article: Reportable fringe benefits amounts (RFBA) with single touch payroll.

I hope this helps. Feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this. We're happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gail_C4L 

Thanks for your post.

When you received the error message after entering the Section 57A($) then saving it, kindly log out then log back in to your account also clear cache your browser. If the error still persists, you may visit the ATO website for more information Reportable fringe benefits thresholds.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

• Hi there Gail_C4L ,

Did you find a solution?  We're having the exact same problem and it's chewing up a lot of time.  Would be thankful for any tips you may have picked up.  Thanks

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gail_C4L 

Thank you for your post. 

In this matter, this error can only occur when attempting to pay amounts under the ATO minimum. Please check this page: Fringe benefits - tax rates and thresholds. You can seek advice from the ATO if you are unsure. You can also check our Help Article: Reportable fringe benefits amounts (RFBA) with single touch payroll.

I hope this helps. Feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this. We're happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel