Forum Discussion

Karina4
Contributing User
11 months ago

ETP Payments from STP phase 1 not showing up in YTD Verification Report 22/23

All of our ETP payments from before we switched to STP phase 2 are not showing up on either the YTD verification report or the individual's STP report. All of our ETP payments since we switched to phase 2 are showing correctly. I can see that there have been many community posts about this for 21/22 but all of the pages with solutions have been taken down. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Karina4 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Our Help Article, Wrong ETP values in STP reports, has detailed information you may find useful.

However, here's some steps you may process in order to show your ETP payments from STP phase 1 to STP 2. 

• Undo the finalisation for impacted employees and reverse the ETP payment.
    • Check the Payroll Register report to ensure that the ETP amounts for the impacted employees are showing 0.
    • Go to Payroll Reporting center, highlight the employee with the termination payment and click remove, notify the ATO.
    • Reprocess the ETP payment again ensuring the date entered is the next date to the date of reversal and terminate the employee.

After the process, you may send an update event and check your YTD verification report.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Karina4
      Contributing User

Hi Princess,

I don't see how this is a solution as the process you are describing would essentially cancel itself out and bring the employee's ETP payment back to zero. 

I have been on the phone to MYOB twice over the past few days and they have now informed me this is an error at the ATO level as "there is too much data to process which is overloading the ATO's servers". I was ensured that this error would be fixed ASAP as this is an urgent issue to MYOB but I'm not sure how much longer we can wait as EOFY is in 2 days. 

Hope this is resolved ASAP as I am not wanting to have to create false terminations to fix a bug in MYOB's system. 

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Karina4 

Thank you for your response.

We understand your concern and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We will surely pass this feedback to the relevant team. The relevant team is still investigating and working on it to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. Rest assured we will provide update and communications on this issue.

Cheers,

Princess