1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entitlement for employee that has been terminated

Hi,

We had an employee leave Oct 2023, as part of this process we put a termination date on her file to close off.

We are now completing our end-of-financial year information and audit (Jan - Dec) and when I pull up an entitlement for staff  Jan - Jun (2023), the terminated employee does not come up. However, I need the information through to October inorder to remove the payroll provision on the balance sheet for her. How do I pull up this information please. This is all for the 2023 so it is not a past year that has been closed off just the employee. Amanda

How do I pull up this information since the termination date is on the card and wont bring up her information.

2 REPLIES 2
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Entitlement for employee that has been terminated

Hi, @FinanceVMA

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If an employee is already terminated and you are generating the entitlement balance report, the terminated employee is not showing up. In this case, kindly generate the report again, and on the upper part of it, you should be able to see the Filters tab. Click Filters > Select Employees, and then, from the drop-down, tick "Show Inactive Employees". You may refer to the screenshots provided below.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Re: Entitlement for employee that has been terminated

Hi, @FinanceVMA

We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post