Hourly Rate will NOT stay CHANGED

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
bunyippreschool
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hourly Rate will NOT stay CHANGED

I have asked MYOB multiple times why, when I change an employees hourly pay, rate IT WILL  NOT STAY CHANGED.  This has been happening since the LAST pay rise.  I have to go in to each employee before I complete a payrun and change their rate.  Then the next fortnight I have to do the same thing!!! I have spoken to the MYOB helpdesk on numerous occasions and this still has not been resolved.  Could someone please let me know if they have had this problem and how they have solved it.

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,433 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,433Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: Hourly Rate will NOT stay CHANGED

Hi, @bunyippreschool 

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry for not being able to respond right away.

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the issue. To further assist you with this, kindly change first the employee's Pay Basis to Salary then save it. Close the card file then re-open it. Once done, please change the Pay Basis back to Hourly and change the amount and then save it. You may also check The Help Article: Changing an employee's salary or hourly rate for further information

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,433 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,433Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Hi, @bunyippreschool 

Were you able to change your employee's hourly rate? Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

bunyippreschool
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Unfortunately I followed the instructions but when I went in to do the pay run the next day they were all back to their old payrates.  AGAIN!!!

I have no idea why the hourly rate will not stay changed.  This is very frustrating and has been ongoing since the LAST pay rise.

Gale

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post