Forum Discussion

kazda
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Leave entitlements on payslip

Hi really needing some assistance please

I have also included some screen shots in case I'm not explaining my question correctly

If I do not this box to show personal leave accrual / balance on a payslip,  but I do tick  ''Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Payslip'    which will take effect. ?

I do not want personal leave entitlement balance to show on payslip,  but I want YTD amount and other entitlements to show and I don't know which will take effect.   Eg  Will ticking 'include all YTD amounts and entitlements' override if I dont tick  'Print on pay advice' for personal leave accrued

Many thanks in advance

• Hi kazda 

That system wide preference only applies if the individual entitlements have the display on payslips enabled. Therefore, ticking this will not overwrite the preference in the individual entitlement accrual screens. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kazda 

If you untick "Print on Pay advice" for personal leave accrual, it won't print on the payslip but the other YTD balances and entitlements will be printed provided "print on pay advice" is ticked for them.

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

kazda
      Contributing User

Komal_S wrote:

Hi kazda 

If you untick "Print on Pay advice" for personal leave accrual, it won't print on the payslip but the other YTD balances and entitlements will be printed provided "print on pay advice" is ticked for them.

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

Hi thanks,

yes I already have Annual leave & LSL entitlements ticked to show on each payslip, but I wanted confirmation that if I ticked  under Setup> Preferences > Reports & Forms   to  Include all YTD amounts and entitlement balances (System wide)  whether that overwrote the preference that I dont have ticked 'print on pay advice' for personal leave'.   Seeing that the preference under Reports & Forms is system wide.

Screenshot ytd.png

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi kazda 

That system wide preference only applies if the individual entitlements have the display on payslips enabled. Therefore, ticking this will not overwrite the preference in the individual entitlement accrual screens.