Forum Discussion

YvonneMcM
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Leave report is different to card balances

After 4 hours on the phone I was cut off without a result. So dissapointed with the support you pay for but don't get.

My leave entitlement report shows a different leave balance than the card file for one employee.

Admin @ rollwell.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi YvonneMcM,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Could you please confirm if both the Entitlement (Detail) report and Entitlement (Summary) report are producing the same balance?

Additionally, can you please confirm that both reports are being run Year-to-Date?

YvonneMcM
      Contributing Cover User

Hi,

The report selection doesn't have a year to date. I have dated the report 01.07.22 to 01.11.22.

The Detail and summary reports have the same totals for the selected dates.

Yvonne

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi YvonneMcM,

Apologies, 01/7/22 to 01/11/22 is what I meant by year-to-date. Thanks for confirming that. 

Could you advise if this employee has been terminated during this payroll year, and then returned? i.e. termination date entered into their card, then removed? 

Furthermore, could you please advise what version/build of AccountRight you use? (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)