Forum Discussion

Karina4
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Entitlement balance report

Hi,

I am having an issue with our entitlement balance (summary) report. When I run it monthly it does not show the correct current balance for hours in lieu, however it is showing the correct balances for AL, LSL and personal/carers leave. I have found that the correct balance shows when the report is run for the entire FY but we need to be able to show the correct balance for each individual month.

Is there anyway to correct this error in the monthly report?

Thanks. 

• Hi, Karina4

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the hours in lieu of balance are not showing the correct number of hours when running a monthly report, a usual reason for this is an incorrect number of hours has been accrued or entered during a specific pay period. With that, we recommend checking each pay run processed for that specific month to know from which pay run the difference is coming. Kindly check the Help Article: Viewing pay runs and pay slips for more information on how to view the pay runs and the time in lieu balance hours earnerd.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Karina4

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the hours in lieu of balance are not showing the correct number of hours when running a monthly report, a usual reason for this is an incorrect number of hours has been accrued or entered during a specific pay period. With that, we recommend checking each pay run processed for that specific month to know from which pay run the difference is coming. Kindly check the Help Article: Viewing pay runs and pay slips for more information on how to view the pay runs and the time in lieu balance hours earnerd.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Best regards,

Doreen