Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

My customer posted payrun before STP Registration

Hi,

My customer process payroll before I link MYOB software with ATO Portal.

Now I went to STP Reporting centre, no payrun appear there.

Will it affect YTD figure? Thanks!

Hong Jackson

• Hi hongjackson2703 

Thanks for your post. STP updates the YTD amounts each time a payrun is declared so when the next payrun is processed the YTD amounts will be reported to the ATO. The payruns processed before STP was set up are included in the YTD amounts so they will be reported as well. You don't need to do anything except make sure the STP YTD amounts (Payroll reporting centre>>Reports>>click on the ellipsis>>download report) match the YTD amounts in the AccountRight reports.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi hongjackson2703 

Thanks for your post. STP updates the YTD amounts each time a payrun is declared so when the next payrun is processed the YTD amounts will be reported to the ATO. The payruns processed before STP was set up are included in the YTD amounts so they will be reported as well. You don't need to do anything except make sure the STP YTD amounts (Payroll reporting centre>>Reports>>click on the ellipsis>>download report) match the YTD amounts in the AccountRight reports.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.