Forum Discussion

EA2422
User
3 years ago
Solved

New Notification in MYOB Pay Super

I have noticed since the implementation of the Pay Super upgrade that there is a new notification - "Processing payment" which seems to replace the "Funds Requested" notification. This new notofication is not listed on list of statuses. I am concerned that the payment process has stalled and that the payment will not proceed to the "complete" stage.

Regards

EA2422

• Hi EA2422 

Thanks for your post.

The Pay Super service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. During this time the status of any new payments will be Processing payment.

We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made.

We do apologise for the inconvenience.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EA2422 

Thanks for your post.

The Pay Super service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. During this time the status of any new payments will be Processing payment.

We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made.

We do apologise for the inconvenience.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

EA2422
      User

Thank you for your reply Tracey. May I suggest that MYOB should have also made us aware of this notification via the same communications that were made by MYOB about the duplications.

Thanks

EA2422