Forum Discussion

MBb
Contributing User
3 years ago

PDS Agreement for Super - Where is it to sign and ok?

Hello, I tried to pay Super in our AccountRight and comes up with an error saying required version of agreements not approved.

Where can I approve this in our version?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MBb
    Contributing User

also the supposed email I recieved to do this... I follow the link the login, with my login details. Then no businesses come up??

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi MBb,

Thank you for your post.

A prompt will appear in your Pay Super screen for you to sign, once this has been accepted you will be able to make payments successfully. However, If you are not receiving this prompt - please ensure you are logged in as the File Owner or Administrator as you will not be able to view/sign this if you are not. 

If you require further assistance with this, please let me know. 

MBb
      Contributing User

Hi Sam,

We run the PC version of MYOB Account Right.

I just logged back into our file like I normally do but nothing comes up?...

Where do I go in the Payroll Tab?

When I go to process the super payment this error comes up:

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi MBb,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please confirm that you are the File Owner or Administrator? As the prompt will only appear if you are logged in as this user. 

If you are not, you will need to ask the File Owner or Administrator to log in, in order to accept the agreement so you can continue making super payments. 

KatieHH
      Cover User

Hi Sam,

I still have no success with the MYOB Pay Super - No business comes up.  Additionally when I log in to pay super no pop up regardless if i am in Administrator log in!! Still cant pay super, really frustrating

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi KatieHH

Sorry to hear about this. Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial number 
        • Your full name and email address used to sign into the file