Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Super payment

New to use MYOB Business Pro.  Just tried to pay super but the system told me "A fund name and SPIN/USI is required for the super fund.  I don't know where to add the SPIN/USI to the field.  I had already added the fund name to every employees and there is no field for SPIN/USI number.

• Hi cccacherrybrook

It's great to have you in our Community Forum! I know how navigating a new software a bit of a challenge can be, but we're here to help.

To locate your superfund's USI, you might want to check your annual super statement or the superfund's website. It's also possible that the superfund you're trying to add has a different name in our system. So, it might be helpful to go through the list of super funds to find your specific fund.

For a deeper understanding of how our application manages superannuation funds, this article 'Set up Superannuation Funds' could be quite useful.

If you need more assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cccacherrybrook

It's great to have you in our Community Forum! I know how navigating a new software a bit of a challenge can be, but we're here to help.

To locate your superfund's USI, you might want to check your annual super statement or the superfund's website. It's also possible that the superfund you're trying to add has a different name in our system. So, it might be helpful to go through the list of super funds to find your specific fund.

For a deeper understanding of how our application manages superannuation funds, this article 'Set up Superannuation Funds' could be quite useful.

If you need more assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve