Forum Discussion

Lexie32
Partner
3 years ago
Solved

PaySuper reversal

HI Team

I have processed my usual Pay Super through MYOB - however ONE of the payments has been returned as the super account was closed.  It is sitting in my bank feed.

While I understand how to reverse a whole PaySuper run and repay it - this is different because this is only ONE employee amount and I don't want to reverse all the payments. - can someone help me on what to do?

Many thanks

Alex  

• Hi Lexie32 

To reprocess one employee payment out of the entire lot, you will have to reverse the whole payment but all the payments that were successfully paid before do not have to be authorised again. These successful payments can be recorded via the Pay Liabilities window and one returned payment can be authorised again from the Pay Super window. Please refer to the "To reprocess successfully paid super contributions" section of this help article for details on how to do this. 

Feel free to reach out if you have additional questions on this. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lexie32 

To reprocess one employee payment out of the entire lot, you will have to reverse the whole payment but all the payments that were successfully paid before do not have to be authorised again. These successful payments can be recorded via the Pay Liabilities window and one returned payment can be authorised again from the Pay Super window. Please refer to the "To reprocess successfully paid super contributions" section of this help article for details on how to do this. 

Feel free to reach out if you have additional questions on this.