Forum Discussion

SSchultz
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Payroll Clearing

Hello All,

I have a unusal issue that I have not seen before. I noticed pays that I had adjusted show up in uncleared cheques on my reconcile report and they are sitting in my Payroll Clearing account. Why is this happening? I had to amend a few payslips and followed MYOB's instructions by reversing a payslip and re-issuing it. 

Can you please tell me how to remove these?

Thank you Sharee

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi SSchultz 

Typically when a reconciled transaction was edited or deleted & re-entered, it will become an unreconciled transaction. If you didn't edit the original pay, only reversed & re-entered it, then the reversal and the re-entered pay are unreconciled transactions, you can tick and reconcile them in the same period. 

As of the payroll clearing account, please click into the payroll transaction(s) showing, hit Ctrl + R to recap the transaction, is it crediting the payroll clearing account for the net pay amount? If so, check the payment method used in the pay, then go to Setup > Linked Accounts > Payroll, the linked account selected for that payment method is where it would pay out from.

If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know.