Forum Discussion

Karola
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Payroll and Timesheet

Why are timesheets outside the pay period being picked up in the pay run.

Eg. Pay date 28/9/21

Pay period 13/9 - 26/9

Leave paid in advance is not ticked.

MYOB has included the timesheet from 27/9-28/9?? This is not in the pay period so should not be picked up. Perhaps a coding error in the program? Clearly I can untick the timesheet I do not want to process, however, this was not happening before that I am aware of.

Please advise.

Karola
    3 years ago

Thanks for looking at this. I have not changed a thing, but today it is not including timesheets up to the payment date. Maybe a coder did some magic in the back ground and fixed it. Thanks :)

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Karola

Thank you for your post. I've troubleshooted in my sample and it seems to have worked fine and included the correct dates/hours. So I can take a look into this for you, can you please clear your AccountRight cache. Once cleared can you check to see if the same thing happens ? If it does, can you please attach a screenshot of the timesheet and the processing payroll window so we can investigate further. 

Karola
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for looking at this. I have not changed a thing, but today it is not including timesheets up to the payment date. Maybe a coder did some magic in the back ground and fixed it. Thanks :)