Forum Discussion

Sand3977
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Payroll processing payroll - not recording in electronic payments

Hi There, 

I am trying to process payroll after recently updating to AccountRight 2020.2.  All employee pays are there as I have imported them in however when I go through to process payments the electronic payments amount is zero and no pays are recorded.  It is not recording any transactions and all balances are gone.  Also any changes I've made have not been saved but my imported file is still there to process again.

Are there settings that have changed that I need to be updating?   We have another company file which is working correctly after the update with no updating needed. 

Thanks for your help.

Suzie

• Hi Sand3977

Thank you for your post, I've received the information and I've had the script run over your company file. 

Please do let us know how you go. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sand3977

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if you have the latest build version of AccountRight installed, this is AccountRight 2020.2.23.9038(This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight).

If you are on this latest build version, can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can arrange to have a script run over your company file to fix this:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • File ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
      Sand3977
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa

Are you able to confirm you have received the information you needed to check our company file as we are still having this issue?

Thanks Suzie.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Sand3977

Thank you for your post, I've received the information and I've had the script run over your company file. 

Please do let us know how you go. 

KnobelTam
      Experienced Partner

Hi Melisa_D 

I am having the same issue.  I have sent you a PM to resolve.  Thank you