Forum Discussion

YDiong
User
2 years ago

Problem - Submit FY2022 Payroll report to ATO

Hi Myob,

I have the big problem for submiting PAYG summary report to ATO for 2022 FY.

As I nominated our myob STP account to ATO on 8/7/22 (After financial year 2022), then I found I cannot send the payroll report 2022 FY to ATO via STP. (the report sending was rejected by ATO. The error code is CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168)

I understand I cannot submit the previous year payroll report to ATO via STP as I linked the STP with ATO after financial year.

So I tried another way to submit. I went to ATO portal and choose logement - File transfer. I tried to submit the payroll report mannually. However ATO only accept the file with format EMPDUPE.

Then I went to MYOB community to check the related information about how to get EMPDUPE format payroll document. According to MYOB instruction, I need to go to Payment summary Assistant to get it. However I cannot find this option in my accountingright myob.

Can you please advise how can I get this problem fix?

thanks 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi YDiong 

Thanks for your post. In AccountRight you can prepare payment summaries by clicking on Command Centres>>Payroll>>Prepare payment summaries:

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.