Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Re-instated employee - entitlements incorrect

We had an employee leave in October 2022 only to return in January 2023. I re-instated his card file and noticed there was a balance under Entitlements, so did a negative to get the balance to zero. ...
    2 years ago

Hi Lea6751 

Thank you for your post.

Check if there's a Difference shown on the Entitlement Balance (Detail) report. That means there's a difference between the entitlement balance from pay runs and the Pay History on the employee's card. This usually happens if the entitlement value has been manually changed in the employee's Pay History.

To identify the month where this may have occurred, run the Entitlement Balance (Detail) report for the current month, then progressively run the report for the previous month until the Difference shows 0.00. You can then display the employee's Pay History for that month and correct the difference. 

If your employee is leaving again after a month, you may process a Final Pay again. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.