Forum Discussion

VanessaAUT
Contributing Cover User
11 months ago

STP EOFY - BACK PAY CATEGORY

We paid back pay to 2 employees over the year and although our backpay category is assigned to STP gross payments the amounts are showing up in verification report.

When looking at employee summary of payments their gross income is short by the back pay amount.

Why isn't the verification report picking up the back pay?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi VanessaAUT 

Thank you for your post. 

In the YTD verification report is the amount shows as gross payments? Have you processed and ETP payments for your 2 employees? Can you please send us the individual summary report and the ytd verification report. So that we can take a look and further check.

I would recommend to send an update event in STP reports and check the reports again.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

VanessaAUT
      Contributing Cover User

The 2 employees are still employed by us.  I have sent an update event and still no change.  I have checked and Back Pay has been assigned a gross payment category and it is ticked as a wage category in the employees cards. 

I can't work out what is wrong and need to get it sorted so I can do finalisation..

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi VanessaAUT 

Thank you for your response.

To help you with resolving your issue, could you send me a Private message with the screenshots of YTD verification report and summary reports, please?

I will take a look into this and check further.

Cheers,

Princess