Forum Discussion

GNB
Contributing User
2 years ago

STP EOFY

I have had numerous issues with STP EOFY reporting, ETP Payments first, now with Gross Payments incorrect, all the errors seem to relate to Terminated Employees.

I have followed all the instructions regarding these errors, reversing and redoing pays, plus checking that all the ATO reporting categories are correct and processing zero pays, I finally managed to get these amounts correct, after watching them be correct for a minute before returning to zero, seems to be related to adding the termination... so I reversed the termination again and then processed a zero pay again.  This has worked!! I will terminate the employee in the next financial year - just in case.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is tearing their hair out with this.  I tried calling the help line and sat on hold for 45min only to be hung up on and then another 30min once again to be hung up again! 

My STP verification report is still missing the ETP payments but at least the employee reports are correct.

Correct me if I'm wrong but its STP supposed to make life easier????

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GNB 

Thanks for detailing the solution here, I'm sure other members of the community will find it useful. We  do apologise for your experience with the phone support team, and if the ETP figures are correct in all the reports but just showing incorrectly in the YTD verification report, this is something that is being looked at and we'll provide an update as soon as it's fixed. So we can send you the notification, please send us the following information by Private Message:

• Serial Number
    • Employee Name :
    • STP Phase 1 or STP Phase 2? :
    • What is the FY? (2020-2021 or 2021-2022) :
    • Download of the Employee Summary Report :
    • Download of the YTD Verification Report :
    • What exactly is wrong in the report(mention the payroll categories) and what should be the correct values ?