Forum Discussion

KEAPS
User
2 years ago

STP Reporting for Prior FY

Hi

We recently had to change our MYOB product serial number. We are still using the same data file but when I went in to process our pays all our STP settings were gone and I had to go through the process of setting them all up again.

After advising the ATO of the new software ID and running an update event, it brought across only the YTD amounts for the current financial year to the payroll reporting centre, none of the past transactions for this FY. Also there is nothing at all showing for last financial year.

Is this normal or have I done something wrong?

Thank you.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi KEAPS 

Thank you for your post. When you send an update through the Payroll Reporting Centre > Reports tab it will have a drop-down where you can choose the applicable Payroll Year that you want to send the update for. It will usually default to the current year, so that sounds like what has happened when you sent the update.

If you want to send it for a different year, you would need to select that on the drop-down list before hitting send update event. 

See Help Article: Checking STP totals after moving to STP Phase 2 for more information on sending update events.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.