Forum Discussion

STONE
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

STP payroll reports

see below,  none  of  this is helpful.....  how  do i fix errors, please,  and  no options  here to chnage  anything.   the Gross  wages, are not right,   but everything  else  is.  so  some thing is not right.      ALSO , attached is report from ATO , shows  blank amounts. but  on the  main ATO page that payrun from   12/7/21    gross is  correct, and accepted   by ATO.  but when i print all the reports, they are blank. ?   see attached

thank you 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    STONE
    Trusted Cover User

hi  ,  my reports  now balance   with  ATO. however i get  these error  mesages, but dont know how to fix this . can some one help please. see attached.    its asking for  Cessation reason code  : 

can i just finalize year FY21/22 , with out  these codes.

thank you

Stone

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi STONE

Thanks for your post. The reason you're getting this error is due to trying to finalise an employee in STP Phase 2 but they have been terminated in STP Phase 1.

What you will need to do to resolve this is remove the finalisation in the employee terminations tab, this is explained on this Help Article . Once you've done this you will need to redo the termination, this is explained on this Help Article

Once you've done this, please run a $0.00 pay or send an update event to update the YTD figures. 

Do let me know how you go.