Forum Discussion

Ele
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

STP2 new wages/salary pay item called Cash Out Of Leave In Service & Paid Parental Leave

I am working thru the Getting Ready for STP Phase 2;

and note that there is now a new categories called Cash out of leave in service AND Paid Parental leave.

both of these new categories will reduce the accrued hours.

However in the Entitlement Tab only one category choice can reduce acrued hours.

So If someone went on a weeks leave and wanted to cash out 2 weeks leave - you can only reduce the hours owed them by the week actually taken.

DONT tell me to do a separate payroll for the cashed out 2 weeks as I dont want to have to change the entitlement tab every time.  I may get interupted and not change it back.

• Hi Ele,

Thank you for your post. 

An entitlement category can have more than one linked wages category that reduces the accrued hours. I will attach a screenshot below for you:

This setting allows you to process a pay run with more than 1 wage category that reduces your entitlement accrual, for example:

If I have misunderstood your query or you require further assistance/ information, please let me know. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Ele,

Thank you for your post. 

An entitlement category can have more than one linked wages category that reduces the accrued hours. I will attach a screenshot below for you:

This setting allows you to process a pay run with more than 1 wage category that reduces your entitlement accrual, for example:

If I have misunderstood your query or you require further assistance/ information, please let me know. 

Ele
      Trusted Cover User

Thank You Sam  :)

It was right there in front of me, wasn't it :)

FionaR-Perth
        Cover User

Does this also apply when cashing out Long Service Leave using the new Leave Cash Out category?