Forum Discussion

Lucy1234
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago

Superchoice payment with Processing payment status

Hi

I processed my super payment (and updated to new superchoice thing) but when I look in Manage Payments it still shows as Processing payment and has been like this for 24 hrs.  No payments have been received to employees funds as yet.  Is this normal, I was of the understanding that the super payments were deducted from the bank account overnight.  Could someone please clarify?

Cheers

Robyn

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Lucy1234 

Thanks for your post. Due to other circumstances, we have disabled Pay super processing at this time. We do hope to have that process back in place soon.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Lucy1234
      Contributing Cover User

Ok I get you are having issues but what do I do in the meantime?  I require the super to be paid to the funds ASAP - will I need to resubmit or will MYOB push this payment thru when you fix your issues?  Very inefficient on MYOB's behalf.

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Pay Superannuation service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. 

While we do understand that some users would like to process their superannuation and have through to the superannuation funds as soon as possible, our primary focus is on dealing with the duplication payments. Enabling that service at this time, may compound the problem and further prevent funds from returning to individuals.

We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made. We will have more information available for users once that service has been re-enabled.

IreneCSA1
      User

Hi there

Is this going to be reactivated? I have super contributions for the month sitting and not processed through here, still says being processed???