Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Timing Out in Payroll Processing for Accountright Premier

Hi

We are a not for profit organisation which has been using Accountright Premier for some years now.

For the last 3 fortnight pay periods, I am unable to process the payroll for 65-70 staff. Once the record button is pressed I receive the "application operation has timed out." I have spoken at length with both the payroll support area and technical team who seem to have no idea why this is happening. They give me "work around solutions". ie back up data, restore then open the "APP.MYOB.com" run a zero pay in App then run pay as I would normally.

I have been splitting the pay run into 10 people per pay run so it will process.

We import timesheets from a program called "MYP".  The company is a roster management system and database. They have not had any reported issues with other MYOB users.

Would appreciate your assistance as I cannot continue to loose so much productive time just to run a payroll for 70 staff. Accountright Premier has no staff level limits. Have seriously considered moving to Xero.

Please advise.

sharone1.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion