Forum Discussion

Chloe123
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

URGENT - 1st payroll of year not recording

I tried to process a payroll run for the new financial year and it allows me to record with no issue until I get to the TFN declaration screen.

Process payments screen comes up with 0.00 figures.

The TFN Declaration does not come up and when Checking the advice summary/electronic payments report, there is no record of the pay.. I have zero'd figures at the 30th June also

• Hi Chloe123,

Thank you for your post and for providing those details.

I have just run the required script over your file. 

Please close, then reopen your software for the effects of the script to apply. 

Do let me know if the issue persists. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Chloe123,

Thank you for your post and for providing those details.

I have just run the required script over your file. 

Please close, then reopen your software for the effects of the script to apply. 

Do let me know if the issue persists. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• We re having the same issue. Getting 0.00 figures for our firt payroll as the person above. What do we have to go. Pay day is today! 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Coolibahkids,

Please provide the last 4-Digits of your serial number + the Company File ID this issue relates to, I'd be happy to look into this for you. (Help>About MYOB AccountRight>Company FIle ID:__?)