Forum Discussion

MattGordon16
Experienced User
2 years ago

URGENT: Payroll not recording

Hi,

Im getting the following error when trying to record a payrun (Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 02957111-9421-483b-afc1-7c414a79f562)

I get the same thing pop up when trying to process the pay run through both the software and the browser versions of MYOB Accountright

I would appreciate assistance asap as these wages need to be paid today

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MattGordon16
    Experienced User

Hi Komal_S & selinan2 ,

Im getting the following error when trying to record a payrun (Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 02957111-9421-483b-afc1-7c414a79f562)

I get the same thing pop up when trying to process the pay run through both the software and the browser versions of MYOB Accountright

• Hi MattGordon16

When recording payroll in AccountRight, are they recording as $0.00 ? If they are, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and file ID of the file so I can assist. (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

MattGordon16
      Experienced User

Hi Melisa_D 

That is correct, they are recording as $0 despite spending an hour entering each staff's weekly hours in.

4 digits of serial number are 0028. File ID is 1

thanks