Forum Discussion

MRAK
User
4 months ago
Solved

URGENT - company file stuck in backup status - its payroll day....

Hi,

A backup has lost connection to database and as a result our company file is stuck in the status of "backing up"

please help!

thanks

• Hi MRAK,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I regret to know that you're having this kind of error, and I'll be glad to help you with this. I've run a script over the file. Please let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

4 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MRAK,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I regret to know that you're having this kind of error, and I'll be glad to help you with this. I've run a script over the file. Please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MRAK,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MRAK,

Thank you for letting me know. I'm happy that it is now working! If you have any additional concerns, feel free to post in our Community Forum. Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sai