Forum Discussion

bentleighbowls
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

Confirm Company File

I need a new licence file for our MYOB installation. Please get in touch with me by PM so I can provide all the info required for the file to be prepared.

Thanks

Steve B

Shella_A
    2 months ago

Hi bentleighbowls,

Thanks for your post and for providing the needed details through a private message. I have successfully confirmed and activated your company file, and the license file has been sent to the email registered here on the Community Forum. Feel free to start a new post again anytime you need help

Also, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

4 Replies

• Hello? I still require an updated license file. The current license will expire in a couple of days. 

Thanks

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi bentleighbowls,

Thanks for your post and for providing the needed details through a private message. I have successfully confirmed and activated your company file, and the license file has been sent to the email registered here on the Community Forum. Feel free to start a new post again anytime you need help

Also, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

bentleighbowls
        Contributing User

Thanks Shella - all good again. 

Can I ask why these files only last 2 months? I think 6 or 12 months would work better for you and us.